Nutella French Toast Cinnamon Roll





A very easy merienda recipe. As soon as I received my mom's padala of Nutella, I immediately made this recipe. I got the recipe from steaknpotatoeskindagurl.



Ingredients

10 slices white bread
10 teaspoons nutella
1 large egg
1 1/2 tablespoons milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Butter, for frying

Preparation

Roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin. Spread each slice of flattened bread with one teaspoon of nutella, spreading on one side of the bread to the length of the bread. Roll the bread up tightly, sealing shut with a dab of nutella.
In a bowl, whisk the egg and milk until combined.




In a shallow dish, combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
Heat some butter in a skillet. Dip each roll in the egg mixture until coated, then placing in the hot skillet. Lightly fry until golden brown all over, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Serve immediately.




I cut mine into slices for bite size and tada! My twins and nieces loved it!


 photo new signature.png

No comments

Thanks for dropping by my Wonderland! Please share your thoughts below.